The Southwest Cultural Development Group
The Southwest Cultural Development Group is a non-profit member run organization that was formed in 2005 to preserve and develop the Lyric Theatre.
The Lyric Theatre is Swift Current's home for the performing arts. We present world class performers and creators to diverse audiences while providing an opportunity for members of our community to express and develop their own creativity. The programs we deliver as well as our stewardship of this historic building provide a recognized and valued contribution to the culture of our city.
All members will receive a Lyric Theatre electronic newsletter monthly.The membership categories are as follows:
- Organizational Membership (Annual Dues $100) - Organizational Membership is open to any organization with its registered office in Southwest Saskatchewan. They are represented by one delegate who may participate in and vote at all General Meetings.
- Regular Membership (Annual Dues $25) - Becoming a Regular Member is the best way to have a hands-on role in helping rejuvenate the Lyric Theatre! Regular Membership is open to any resident of Saskatchewan. You receive all rights and privileges in the organization and are entitled to run for the Board and to participate in and vote at all general meetings.
Here are our reasons for getting a membership:
· The Lyric Theatre contributes to the artistic development of residents of the southwest by providing a community performance space.
· The Lyric Theatre provides a venue for world-class music, theatre, authors and other live performances that might not otherwise be shown in Swift Current.
· A high membership number demonstrates strong community support to our granting agencies.
· Your membership fee is used to subsidise our programming and keep costs low.
· The Lyric Theatre is a dynamic cultural asset to the City of Swift Current and helps to keep the City's downtown vital.
You can get your membership online by using the information below.
After you have paid, please send the following required information to us at email@example.com so we can keep our records up to date.
If you are getting an organizational membership, a birthday is not required.
|Personal Membership $25.00||Organizational Membership $100.00|